Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Whole 30 Day 22

SUPER early morning today so I made my smoothie to go and packed everything else. Tried to cut back on fruit but it is so hard!! Only 8 days to go... I've been dreaming about this new Honey Almond Milk Latte I've been dying to try...

Breakfast:
Green Smoothie, frittata and sausage
I'm starting to get more adventurous with my smoothies... coconut next?!

Lunch:
Salmon spinach salad, cherries, hard boiled egg
More yummy Trader Joes salmon!


Snack:
Carrot Cake Larabar

Meal 3:
BEAT salad

Loved the WOD today! Finished along side my fellow CrossFit Barbies for 9 rounds!

2 comments:

  1. how are the carrot cake lara bars? I stick to the peanut butter or apple pie ones mostly.

    that smoothie sounds good. I've thought about premaking them but wasn't sure if they'd taste as good sitting all night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrot Cake is phenom!! One of my new favorites. You could possibly mix the smoothies minus ice the night before than throw it in the blender for a minute with ice in the morning to make it fresh! I have all my ingredients ready so it take less than 5 minutes and I bring my to go cup to work.

      Delete