Saturday, August 25, 2012

Live Sore (Whole 30 Day 25)

So as I was finishing my deadlifts yesterday and making note of my weight I realized I hadn't deadlifted in THREE MONTHS. What?? Apparently Fridays are my most often skipped day (which is the only day we deadlift; every other week). Needless to say, getting out of bed this morning was a struggle. My box has a motto, "Live Sore", I happen to live this motto very often.

Thankfully the weather is finally cooperating with me and is semi-cool. Hoping at least for some sunshine tomorrow (but not too much!) because I am..wait for it... playing HOOVERBALL! My trainers decided 5 days a week WODs wasn't enough time spent with each other so they organized a tourney happening tomorrow (in addition to our gymnastics classes, "shred" club and barbell lifting club; we have many many activities). If you have no clue what Hooverball is (such as me until 1 week ago) you can find a quick explanation here. Still unsure if I am actually playing but I will be baking paleo goodies to bring! Planning for some Pumpkin Walnut Muffins!

Day 25 Recap

Meal 1:
Frittata, sausage, mango bliss smoothie

Snacks:
Fruit, hard boiled egg and key lime larabar

In between meal:
Rosemary chicken and watermelon

Meal 3:
Chipotle steak bowl {noms}


I also did a little grocery shopping today at my favorite store Sprouts; I love that they have all of the raw nuts available by weight so you can get as little or as much as you want! Cheaper too!



I'm excited to try these new KIT's bars. They seem to have similar ingredients to larabars and come in my favorite kind. COCONUT!


And on a completly non-Whole30 note I went ombre yesterday which for me is a BIG step. I'v been Ms. Blonde Highlights since I was about 14. Love the change though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment