Saturday, August 11, 2012

Whole 30 Day 11

Is anyone who actually reads this getting bored? I am.

Since I have another 19 days to go I am going to try to switch it up a bit. I will still post my daily meals for record and anyone interested in what I eat (or maybe I'm just the weirdo who likes to stalk people's eating habits) but I want to include everyone's favorite, RECIPES! I have a few new ones and a few favorites I plan to make this week and I will definitely share!

Today was kind of whacky. Me and coconut milk had a fight. And if you know my love for coconut this is a big deal. First I tried it in my smoothie and it made my tummy rumble and tumble, not in a good way. THEN I put a new can in the fridge to make cream, like here, and it didn't work! How rude. It's a good thing I had some leftover coconut chips to rekindle my love.

Meal 1:
Ultra green smoothie

Meal 2:
Kombucha, sweet baby peppers, dried mango, coconut chicken (all gone now! must make more)

Meal 3:
1/2 yam topped with coconut butter and cinnamon, veggies grilled in coconut oil (eggplant, onion, and asparagus)


Random Snacks:
Bacon
Coconut chips
Frozen grapes

Also I just realized my Whole30 countdown is now in the teens. 19 DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment