Sunday, August 5, 2012

Whole30 Day 5

 A pretty nice day considering I had to be up at 5:30 for work! Luckily I packed a good lunch and avoided the chips and cookies that were available there! Frittata to the rescue! I am definitely going to have to be making another batch of that soon... Big moment of the day, I survived Starbucks without my usual go-to green tea or vanilla latte. Go me! I might actually get used to black iced coffee. 
I can only hope. I need my caffeine. 

Meal 1:
Paleo Pancake topped with almond butter, cinnamon and peaches

  
This was even BETTER today topped with fresh peaches and cinnamon. YUM.
 I'm thinking a pumpkin version next...

Meal 2:
Packed lunch! Grapes + 2 slices of frittata


Over prepared, I didn't eat the apple or larabar. 

           Meal 3:
Chicken and turkey sausage, sweet potato fries, Strawberry kombucha


Loved this sausage I found at Whole Foods and it's completely sugar and nitrate free!

Off to watch more Olympics! 

2 comments:

  1. just the fact that you mentioned pumpkin wants me make all food/drinks related to fall. and football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin is ALWAYS on my mind and I always have a year round stash :)

      Delete