Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Whole 30 Day 1

1 day down. 29 to go. So another 29 days exactly like this? I can do this.

I made sure to start my day off with a big breakfast, even though I wasn't too hungry I need to get my body adjusted again to a large morning meal. Snacking isn't encouraged on the Whole30 but by about 10am I was hungry and got out my dried mango and carrots. The rest of the day wasn't too exciting so I won't bore you with details. I did have a dull headache all day but I can't tell you if it was from the lack of carbs or the technological problems that plagued me at work all day.

I will post my meals every day as a check-in for myself as well as any others who are interested in what the heck I am doing! I promise to get a little more exciting once I go grocery shopping tomorrow :)

Meal 1:
Egg Scramble
3 whole eggs
Sliced onion
1/2 avocado
Ground pepper
Garlic powder
*mix all together and cook in small amount of coconut oil in stove top skillet.

Meal 2:
Deli turkey meat, Trader Joes guacamole, carrots



Meal 3:
3 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon, 1/2 avocado

Snacks:
Carrots, raisins, cashews, dried mango, peach

No comments:

Post a Comment