Monday, August 20, 2012

BEAT Salad (Whole 30 Day 20)

20 days down woohoo! Can't say I had the best day. I didn't sleep AT ALL last night then had a headache at work and ended up going home early. Boo. When do I get a vacation?

Meal 1:
Frittata and Mango Bliss smoothie

Snack:
Key Lime Larabar

Meal 2:
Bacon egg avocado and tomato salad
I got this simple idea from Mark's Daily Apple and love it! Super simple and super delicious.

BEAT Salad
1 hard boiled egg
1/2 fresh avocado
Fresh diced tomato
2 slices bacon
Diced onion (I added this, because I love onion)

Mash it all together and top with bacon! Yum!


Meal 3:
Summer Salad, dark chocolate, Coconut Chips (cravings much?)


Todays WOD was a dear friend we all know. FRAN.

21-15-9
Thrusters
Pullups

I modified with 53 pounds and banded pullups and finished at 7:38. 

Let's hope I get some sleep tonight. I have way too much work ahead of me to get sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment