Friday, August 24, 2012

Fight Gone Bad (Whole 30 Day 23)

Thursday was an absolute whirlwind which is why this post is coming on Friday! I sat at my desk for approximately 5 minutes at work in between packing thousands of folders, going to a lunch meeting and making site visits. I don't know how I've done it but I actually have managed to not eat out thus far in my Whole30 journey so I was more than a little worried when I knew I had to attend a lunch meeting at a fancy restaurant (no lunch boxes welcome). But I stayed strong! I looked at the menu ahead of time and decided on the Chicken Pesto Salad (no dressing, no cheese, LOTS of bacon) and when everyone else ordered dessert I got a black coffee which was actually quite amazing! If I could have their black coffe everyday I wouldn't have a problem missing my lattes!

Meal 1:
Frittata, sausage, Cherry Chocolate Bomb Smoothie (This was like dessert for breakfast!)


Meal 2:
Chicken pesto salad, black coffee


Meal 3:
Seasoned Chicken
I was given this seasoning awhile back and it would be super easy to recreate! A little spicy but I added some fresh lime juice for a perfect meal!


Even after an exhausting day at work I was itching to get in a workout and this definitely kicked my butt!! Fight Gone Bad is one of the first CrossFit workouts I had ever heard about but I had yet to complete it until today! My score: 194 reps. 


Have you ever experienced Fight Gone Bad??

No comments:

Post a Comment