Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pumpkin Walnut Muffins (Whole 30 Day 26)

Didn't end up playing Hooverball but I did go out to watch the fun! There were some fierce competitors! Last weekend on Whole30 and next week at this time I'll be getting crazy lounging in Florida!

Pre- Breakfast:
Black coffee and Chocolate Coconut KIT bar (so good!)

Meal 1:
Frittata, sausage, banana chips

Meal 2:
a little bit of Paleo chili that someone brought to Hooverball, coconut larabar, apple

Meal 3:
Green smoothie, Banana chips, ants on a log, plum
Loved this paleo twist of a childhood favorite; almond butter swapped out for peanut. Yum!


As my Paleo contribution today I whipped up a batch of Pumpkin Walnut Muffins from CarrotsNCakes. The only difference I made was adding half a bar of 100% Ghiradelli Baking Cocoa well because everyone loves Chocolate! Unfortunately I couldn't try one since they included honey, but I heard great reviews! I will definitely make them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment